Registered Nurse (RN)
Wesley Medical Staffing is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to fill contract openings at various IHS government healthcare facility located throughout Montana and Wyoming. RNs will work on an as-needed basis between 1-4 weeks. Travel Stipends available. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience.
Positions available in any of the following specialities:
- Emergency Department (ER)
- OB/Labor & Delivery (L&D)
- Outpatient Clinic
- Public Health
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Provide immediate medical care and emotional support to patients who are suffering from an injury or illness
- Help assist patients in their recovery process to regain their health.
- Educate patients about the injury or illness they received
- Help patients with treatment plans
- Provide patients with answers to any questions they may have.
- Record their patient’s progress, deliver and administer medicine
- Collaborate with doctors and RN’s to optimize patient care.
Requirements of the Travel Clinic Registered Nurse (RN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in any of the 50 states
- 1-year of RN work experience REQUIRED
- BLS; ACLS or other requested certifications
- Willingness to travel to remote healthcare facilities
- Willingness to undergo a background check