Clerical associate/ repo support staff
Clerical Associate / Repo Support Staff
Would you describe yourself as curious?
Would you say you are detail-oriented and pride yourself on accuracy?
Do you often find yourself spotting things that just seem off?
Do you enjoy an unconventionally fun but demanding, open office environment?
If you answered Yes! to any of these, then you might be interested in a clerical position with J&S Recovery! This position is a very unique role as you get the opportunity to see how an account progresses from assignment and follow it through until the end result. You are bound to find at least one thing, each day, to pique your curiosity!
Core Support Values:
- Accuracy & Urgency
- Organization & Prioritization
- Cost-Conscious & Resourceful
- Analyzing & Solving Problems
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Placing vehicles out for repossession and conducting follow-ups with Field Agents
- Processing and communicating status changes such as repo holds & closures
- Monitoring the status & location of stored vehicles as well as coordinate transport
- Collaborating with Field Agents to help ensure that vehicles are picked up in a timely manner
- Providing top-notch customer support for our local and national clients
- Maintaining continuity of work operations communicating needed actions to various staff
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is/Has:
- Hard-working and dependable
- High degree of attention to detail and discretion
- Street smart with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask with interruptions
- Works diligently under pressure
- Exhibits excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to adapt to other computer programs
Job Type: Part time - DOE